Single inlet centrifugal fans, pulley or belt-drive. Manufactured from steel sheet protected with cataforesis primer + epoxy paint finish. Designed to continuously circulate air from -20ºC up to 60ºC
• ARRANGEMENT 1: Free shaft, for pulley or belt-drive.
• ARRANGEMENT 9: Includes motor, pulleys, belts and belt guard. Motor fitted on the side of the bearing mounting bracket.
• ARRANGEMENT 12: Includes motor, pulleys, belts and belt guard. Motor fitted on the base frame.
2, 4 or 6 pole, IE 3* high efficiency (the rpm of each motor will be adapted according to the calculation for each drive), three-phase 230/400V 50Hz up to motor size 132 and 400/690V 50Hz for higher motors. IP55, Class F protection.
* From 0,75kW, motor can be IE 2 and controlled by VSD.
• Manufactured from different materials.
• 2-speed motors.
• 60 Hz versions.
• Painted in different RAL colour.
• High-temperature versions (up to 300ºC) (B versions: with cooling impeller).
• Inspection door, draining, weather seal on scroll and shaft access.
• Welded casing.
• Thermal insulation lagging.